Thursday, February 5, 2015

Finished!

I finally finished the bag I began at Quilt guild in January!  I think it is designed to carry quilts,  I don't have enough quilts to carry!  That said here it is drawn up and holding a blanket.


And this is how it looks unfolded.  It does fold up nice and flat for storage.  It was super simple so I might one day make another and take more care with fabric etc. (or not.)

On other fronts, I have been knitting up some yarn into a shrug.  It will be finished when I use all the yarn!  It's dark yarn and I haven't been able to get a good photo yet, I'll have to try tomorrow in the sun so I can show you.  It too is simple and mindless enough that I've been able to work on that even while I was sick.  Mindless projects can be a blessing!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Now that's clever! I haven't knitted in an age. It's too painful for wrist. Donated all my wool to the local Red Cross volunteers.