Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Stylin' new shoe!

 Don't you just love my new shoe?  I think it goes especially well with my pink croc! I'll be sporting this look for the next 4-6 weeks.  At least I'm down to one crutch and have put away the rolling office chair!  Learning to heel-walk.  Pain is MUCH better but I'm still mostly sitting with the leg propped up.  Boredom hit big time on Monday so I braved the steps to my studio and brought up hand work etc and set up a nest.  I didn't do it beforehand as it didn't work well the last time.


If you can see the tiny green dot on my second toe--that's the pin the doc put in to hold the toe straight while it heals.   I don't think bumping it would be a good thing!

3 comments:

a good yarn said...

Manolos or Jimmy Choos? I knew your new footwear wouldn't keep you hampered for long. DEfinitely not a good idea to bump that pin!

Chookyblue...... said...

take it easy......glad you are getting a little more mobile.......some sewing will help pass the time.........

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

OUCH ...better take it very easy! : )