Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Midland-Odessa


From the time we left El Paso until we changed to Interstate 20 from Interstate 10 there were mountains somewhere around us.

About 3 miles onto Interstate 20 and we were in the flat!


At least there is grass growing here.
I think Quinn thought we would never see it again!
Nothing to see for miles and miles.
Save for oil derricks, pumps and storage tanks.
Snooze.
Is it any wonder then that I was tired and cranky when we got settled here!

Today, I did boring but necessary things:
Got an oil change in the truck-the light can stay off now!
Visited a Quilt shop.
Hit Petco for Quinn's food.
Did some minor grocery shopping-more milk!
Then cleaned the trailer 
and the truck a bit.
Read.
Went to Taco Tuesday for dinner.
Filled the truck with gas for tomorrow.
Snooze.

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Whenever I have travelled I've always found the journey home to be a little tedious. I can't wait to get back to my own bed, pillow and comforts of home.