Saturday, December 31, 2016

Saturday-State of the Garage Take One


This was the state of the garage before the movers came on Thursday.


The red totes are the only thing currently stored where they will always go!
Those are my Christmas Decorations all 11 boxes of them as well as three trees and the light bag. 
I have a few new ones from the summer to add as well.


After the movers.
This is how it looked tonight.


There have been some boxes moved into the house and some things moved around a bit.
As always, there is just something I NEED to have before I can do anything else.
In this case I need some tools to cut off the countertop so that the refrigerator fits in it's hole.
As bad as this looks the rest of the house looks worse.
I do have most of the main pieces of furniture set in place.
Rob and Tanya came down for a bit and helped me set some things in place-it is very hard to
move furniture on the carpeting.
Reminds me of why I love hardwood floors!
For the first time since the end of July at least 99% of my possessions are in one place!
At one time things where spread out in 5 different places!
There is hope that I will be able to find more things tomorrow-like the dishes and that one pesky tool!
I did find the wine flutes or I'd be drinking my champagne out of the bottle!
Not thinking I'll make it to midnight for a champagne toast but I did find the flutes so I will salute my first night in my new home on the first night of a new year!

Here's to 2017.
Hope it brings health and happiness to each and every one of you!


1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Happy New Year!! That garage is something of Tardis and it's going to take some time to move it all into position. Should keep you out of mischief for a wee while.