Friday, July 21, 2017


First, I finished sewing down the binding on Suzie's Sparkling Nines!
The color was better in the next picture, guess the sun washed it out!

Above was a closeup of the front and here's the back!

I got creative and used up all the blocks I had left over, save one which I made into a mug rug.
Don't know how I managed but I got the nine patches on the back lined up with the ones on the front and the quilting was where it should be!

 Closeup of the center back.
Used up quite a bit of the stash on this one.

The next one is cut and I started on it tonight, perhaps I'll show that tomorrow!

The second finish is the painting in the basement!
Should anyone be considering this I highly recommend having it sprayed!
My shoulders, wrist and hand have been very sore.

Quinn is trying to stay cool-as am I and it isn't easy!
Her best friend, Zoe, has come for a couple of weeks while her family is on vacation.
Usually, Zoe is a nervous wreak when they leave her but this time she's been very, very calm!
Hoping it stays that way!

1 comment:

a good yarn said...

Well done on matching up the backing. It's a terrific quilt and I love the jewel-like effect of the colours. Good progress on the basement.