Friday, December 15, 2017

Christmas Cuteness-Day Three


First off, Santa's Sleigh arrived yesterday!
All the way from Down Under and Chookyblue!
I can't open this one until Christmas Day-sigh.


This one I got to open and hang on my tree!
A beautiful handmade ornament!

Thank you Chookyblue!


This is my other Jim Shore.
He's pretty small.
The Santa on the right one of my children gave me YEARS ago!
I have no idea which one, maybe they do?

More sewing done last night on Ethan's Trip.
More cutting on Ryan's.
More sandwiching on Brayden's, think I may have a flat back now.
I certainly hope so!

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Enjoy your ornament..... It was fun learning how to make it...... Janice showed me and we made ours together......
Keep that main present safe.......

Janice said...

Lucky you to receive the ornament Chooky made. We had fun making them together. I didn’t know that it was going to you. I wonder what is in the other parcel? Your Jim Shore decorations are gorgeous.

a good yarn said...

That's a beautiful, handmade ornament and another present to open on Christmas Day. Santa visited my place early too. Thank you for the lovely gift (the patriotic fabric is marvellous). I pretty sure I can fill the sewing to do list pad in one sitting!