Friday, February 9, 2018

Another Friday Finish!


Ryan's Trip Around The World!

I've done little else this week besides work on this one.
I'll be taking it to him tomorrow-
weather permitting.
I hope he likes it.

Quinn wanted to be photographed today-
it's rare to have her sit so still for very long!

So that's the last of the Trips.
At least for now.

Next up 
Three, possibly four granny quilts.
I pieced the first block last night.
They won't be coming quite as fast as the Trips have though.

I have surgery scheduled to remove the kidney stone on the 15th.
Overnight in the hospital,
and soreness for a while.
Don't know if I'll want to sit at the machine.

Really a bit concerned that this year is going to be one health issue after another.
Overall, I'm quite healthy so it's just these annoying things which require medical intervention.
I'm very proactive about this stuff-want it taken care of ASAP!
(Which explains why I had my left eye lens lazered this morning!
Turns out that 1 in 5 have a film develop behind the replacement lens after Cataract surgery-of course, I'd be one.)

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely trip.........I'd like to see your first granny square........

Jellybeans Angel said...

I hop your eye recovers well and that everything is plain sailing with the kidney operation. Lovely finish! My hounds are terrible photo bombers to, but they help give scale and look sweet. Lol my glamorous assistants.

a good yarn said...

Wow, Ryan’s TOTW is a stunner! I’m sure he’ll love it. So nice to see Miss Quinn making an appearance. All the best for your kidney operation. Hope it all goes well and that this year doesn’t present too many health challenges to slow you down.